Help for First Time Home Buyers
Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County
Buying your First Home? We specialize in helping people in the Philly suburbs buy their first home and we can give you many references. We also specialize in helping people buy and sell homes with one of twenty Special Features … like homes with in-law suites or End-unit Town Homes.
Did you know that it does not cost you anything to use a Buyer’s Agent to represent you? The seller pays all Realtor commissions.
Did you know that you can buy a home with Zero Down Payment in certain areas of the suburbs?
We are a husband and wife Team and before becoming Realtors we owned and/or managed computer software companies, financial institutions and real estate investment companies. We use the latest technologies to make the home buying process as efficient as possible.
We will take you through each and every step of the buying process. We can answer all of your questions …
– How much can you afford?
– How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
– How much cash do I need for a deposit and when is the deposit paid.
– What happens if the home inspection uncovers problems.
– The 5 ways your deposit is protected if problems occur during settlement.
– Why the property appraisal process is soooo important.
– How much your monthly payments will be.
– What happens at the settlement table.
Did you know you can also get a mortgage that includes funds to renovate your new home
Tell us about your home buying goals below and we will get back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and we do not require an exclusive agreement … you can use other Realtors also.
First Time Home Buyers – Philadelphia Suburbs