Why Use A Buyer’s Agent?
As a buyer did you know that you can be represented by a real estate agent that …
- Is legally bound by law to represent you and to protect ONLY your interests
- Is legally bound to be loyal to you and ONLY you
- Is legally bound to make a continuous good faith effort to find a property for you
- IS PAID BY THE SELLER … NOT BY THE BUYER
Also … If you do not use a Buyer’s Agent you don’t save money. The Seller has agreed to pay the Listing Agent a commission. If there is no Buyer’s Agent the Listing Agent keeps the entire commission and he does not split it with a Buyer’s Agent.
Many consumers do not understand that it does not cost anything to use a real estate agent when they are buying a house.
Why use our team … We would be happy to represent you during your search for your next home. Here is why you should consider us …
- We do not require our clients to sign an exclusive agency agreement. If you use another Realtor for properties that we do not show you that is fine.
- We use the latest technology tools to make your process as efficient as possible … you will have your own Search Tool to find and save potential properties for you to purchase.
- Our local knowledge of neighborhoods, schools and market conditions
- We are ready and able to make a full-time commitment to your goal. You will have a “team” to support your needs
- As Real Estate Professionals we can help identify mortgage specialists and house inspection companies who can assist you with your financing and research.
If you use our team … As your exclusive Buyer’s Agent we will be promptly available to:
- Identify Mortgage sources and help you become “pre-qualified” for a loan
- Guide you through the home search process
- Provide you with your own Search Tool that includes your ability to manage a personal data base of home that interest you
- Search the Multiple Listing Service for you DAILY and e-mail you the results
- Accompany you while viewing any homes of interest
- Represent your best interests and consult with you regarding all negotiations to make sure you maximize your opportunity and minimize your risk.
- Communicate directly with the Seller’s real estate agent to represent your interest
- Explain all documents, including any government required papers and disclosures
- Insure that the property you decide to purchase is properly inspected
- Guide you through the entire closing process